Translate

Friday, September 11, 2020

Ganesha

 A new beginning for me as I start afresh after a long time to plunge myself into my artworks. When its is a new phase, it must always begin with Ganpati vandana. So here I am, experimenting with Acrylic colors and desperately trying to get the transparent effect of watercolor....and I also so very happy that my blog has been selected amongst the top 80 blogs by Feedspot top 80 painting blogs. Thank you so much Feedspot. I am happily sharing the link for viewers to have a look at the beautiful blogs people create with their artworks...btw, mine is at 53 😊


https://blog.feedspot.com/painting_blogs/



3 comments:

  1. https://blog.feedspot.com/painting_blogs/
    View top 80 painting blogs, mine is there too 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post. Hunting for a best home painters in Ireland or anywhere is a daunting task. But if you can find someone perfect or do it yourself then it makes life so beautiful and colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for appreciating.

    ReplyDelete