Translate

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Ganpati Bappa Morya


 Completed my Ganapati as a part of a workshop called paint at home...the experience was unique in lots of ways, the workshop itself was unique as Kalaakar Foundation, a visual arts foundation formulated something unique as the Covid time has literally locked the artists up at home and with no exhibition or shows or workshops happening, everyone is demotivated and in this kind of situation, motivation came in the form of a Ganpati painting workshop where the artists were supposed to be painting on a circular canvas provided by the foundation, a zoom meeting will be held where everyone will paint and it will be telecast live on fb, this was something that fascinated me and I joined them. This was also the first time that  I painted on a circular canvas and I tried keeping the transparency of the colors while painting with acrylic, thus trying for a fluid like watercolor effect and yes, , I am definitely happy the way it had shaped. Ganpati Bappa Morya...

2 comments: